From Monday 29th June the Clubhouse will reopen under the phase 3 guidelines as issued by the Government and other relevant governing bodies.
The protocols that will be in place for the safety of members and staff are as follows:
If you have any illness or symptoms such as difficulty breathing, coughing or high temperature “PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PREMISES”
- In the Foyer there will be a hand sanitation unit for members and guests. Please use it before proceeding into the clubhouse
- The bunkers for club storage will be open and we will be providing a hand sanitation unit near the doors but members are asked to have their own sanitisation bottles.
- The changing rooms and toilets will be open but the showers will remain closed until it is deemed safe to open them
From Tuesday 30th June the Bar/Restaurant will reopen.
Entering & Exiting the Restaurant and bar area
- All guests are advised to enter via the stairs or lift up to the 1st floor and use the double door leading to the bar area.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entry and exit points.
- Exit will be via a clearly marked balcony door (those who have mobility challenges may use the lift)
- Tables will be arranged for groups of 4 – 6 people
- Parties of 7 to maximum 15 people are asked to book you’re a table in advance.
- On entering the bar please wait and a staff member will show you to your prepared table.
- The menu will be displayed on a board, visible to all guest at the premises.
- Once seated choose your meals/drinks and 1 person from the party will place the order at the designated point at the bar.
- The person approaching the counter must fill in the sheet at the order point for tracing purposes.
- Once the order has been placed we recommend you pay for your order preferably using contactless payment with your members card, credit card or debit card.
- When the food/drink is ready a member of staff will bring it to the serving station and will call the name of the person who ordered. You may then collect your food/drinks from this serving point.
- A party can spend maximum of 1hour and 45 minutes at the premises.
We will be serving all food and drinks in disposable plates & glasses for the safety of everyone involved.
We ask that you to clear the remaining/left overs to the bins provided
Please observe the “Please do not enter” signs.
PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES