** Last update 13/May/2021 **
Under Government and Golf Ireland guidance, we are currently open for members and visitors, subject to certain restrictions, during this initial phase.
For full guidance on these restrictions, please refer to the Golf Ireland website (Club Support/Covid-19 and Golf and FAQs for latest updates). See below for full details of the Return to Golf Protocols.
We wish to highlight some important Rules/Restrictions to keep everyone safe:
- Anyone with colds or any symptoms of COVID19 must stay away from the golf course.
- Players of the same household should play together, rather than split into mixed groups.
- Physical distancing rules (at least 2 metres apart) are to be observed by all, at all times in the car park and on the course.
- Golf must be booked in advance, either through the BRS or by ringing the office or Pro Shop. Anyone who turns up without booking in advance will not be permitted to play.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before you are due to play.
- Do not arrive at the first tee more than 5 minutes before your allotted tee time.
- Change shoes in the car park and leave the club directly after your game i.e. “arrival-play-depart without delay”.
- On the course, players are instructed not to touch the flag or flagstick and smooth the bunkers using your feet or club.
- While hand sanitiser will be available, it is advisable to bring your own.
- Do not gather around the Pro Shop.
- Only one person allowed in the Pro Shop at a time (wearing mask).
Golf and Living with Covid-19 in ROI from May 10gi_livingwithcovidroi_may10_4
Frequently Asked Questions in relation to the Protocol for the safe re-introduction of Golf in the Republic of Irelandfrequently asked questions roi updated may 6