Council Update – 25th March

Following the recommendations by the GUI & ILGU and our Government directives in connection with the COVID-19 Virus we have decided to close the golf course and facilities until 19th April 2020. We hope by abiding by this we will keep our members, staff and visitors safe and well in this difficult time.

2 comments on “Council Update – 25th MarchAdd yours →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *