All players in the match will individually calculate a course handicap (CH). To calculate your CH, why not use our WHS Handicap Calculator. The pair then add their CHs together and the pair’s Playing Handicap is 50% of their combined CH. The full difference between the calculated handicaps of each pair will determine the number of shots given/received. Strokes given or received are based on the stroke index of the tees used by men.
1) Tom calculates his CH as 6, his partner Mary calculates her CH as 10
2) Their combined CH is 6 + 10 = 16, and they received 50% which is 8
3) Michael calculates his CH as 15, his partner Julie calculates her CH as 20
4) Their combined CH is 15 + 20 = 35, and they received 50% which is 17.5, then rounded to 18
5) The difference between the team allocations is 18 – 8 = 10, which means Michael and Julie receive 10 shots
Note: Gents tee-off on the 1st, Ladies tee-off on the 2nd, and so on.
0 comments on “Club Mixed Foursomes Championship 2023” Add yours →