Under WHS, all players in the match will individually calculate a course handicap (CH). To calculate your CH, why not use our WHS Handicap Calculator. The pair receives 50% of their combined total of their CHs. The full difference between the calculated handicaps of each pair will determine the number of shots given/received.
1) Tom calculates his CH as 6, his partner John calculates his CH as 10
2) Their combined CH is 6 + 10 = 16, and they received 50% which is 8
3) Michael calculates his CH as 15, his partner Frank calculates his CH as 20
4) Their combined CH is 15 + 20 = 35, and they received 50% which is 17.5, then rounded to 18
5) The difference between the team allocations is 18 – 8 = 10, which means Michael and Frank receive 10 shots
0 comments on “Club Foursomes Championship 2023” Add yours →